- Match Reports
- Member of the Moment
Clan wars info FloppyCopy 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 13th Jun 2018
- Battles are played with Tier X ships;
- Battles are played in the 7v7 format; no more than one battleship per team, no carriers;
- There are five Leagues for you to climb through to get to the top: Squall League, Gale League, Storm League, Typhoon League, and Hurricane League;
- Rewards may differ slightly from those issued during the previous seasons.
- In the upcoming season, matchmaking will take a bit longer than during the previous season but now clans will be thrown into battles against other clans from adjacent positions in the Rating;
- Now, when creating a division, the commander will be able to choose which squad—"Alpha" or "Bravo"— his division will play for. The highest rating will be treated as the Clan's main rating;
- The following six maps will serve as battlegrounds for the "Sleeping Giant" season: Hotspot, Sea of Fortune, Warrior's Path, Mountain Range, Tears of the Desert, and, of course, Sleeping Giant;
- Especially for the new season of Clan Battles, we have reworked the landscape on the following three maps: Hotspot, Mountain Range, and Sleeping Giant. These changes are intended to provide for a better balance between opposing teams and will greatly affect the competitive modes of the game with a very tiny effect on Random Battles.
Events Countdown Clan Wars - S04 - END
0 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Minutes and 0 Seconds
Poll Haragumo and ..... Yue Yang 1
Dont care, leave me alone 0
- Match Reports